Barricade Installation ServicesAt KPD SIGNS, we specialize in fabricating and installing high-quality barricades for various safety and security purposes. Our team is equipped to handle installations around parking lots, fire hydrants, the ends of roads, and more, ensuring that your area is well-protected and clearly marked.
Our Hydro-Vac Installation ProcessFor most of our barricade installations, we utilize state-of-the-art Hydro-Vac equipment. This process involves:
- Site Assessment: We evaluate the installation site to determine the best placement for the barricades, ensuring they meet all safety regulations and requirements.
- Hydro-Vac Excavation: Our Hydro-Vac trucks then safely excavate the area with high-pressure water. This non-destructive method allows for precise digging without damaging underground utilities or causing extensive soil disruption.
- Post Setting: Once the excavation is complete, we set the posts for the barricades into the ground. The Hydro-Vac process creates a clean hole where these posts can be securely placed.
- Barricade Installation: The barricade components are attached to the posts, ensuring they are stable and visible.
- Site Cleanup: After installation, we clean up the site, leaving the area neat and tidy, with a new, robust barricade in place.
Traditional Installation MethodsFor locations where Hydro-Vac equipment may not be suitable, we employ traditional installation methods:
- Manual Digging: Our team manually digs post holes where the barricades will be installed, ensuring not to disturb any underground utilities.
- Post Setting: We set the posts in manually dug holes, using concrete to ensure they are as stable as those set by Hydro-Vac excavation.
- Barricade Assembly: The barricade components are then securely attached to the posts.
- Final Inspection: We conduct a thorough inspection to ensure the barricade is installed correctly and meets all safety standards.
Types of Barricades We OfferWe provide a range of barricade types to suit various needs:
- Type I & II Barricades: These barricades are ideal for controlling traffic flow and are perfect for roadwork and temporary closures.
- Type III Barricades: Larger and more visible; these are used for closing off roads, entrances, or large areas.
- A-Frame Barricades: Versatile and easy to move, these are suitable for temporary control, like event management or short-term construction.
- Water-Filled Barricades: These provide a sturdy barrier that can be easily deployed and are excellent for creating perimeters or redirecting traffic.
- Jersey Barriers: Permanent or semi-permanent solutions for traffic separation or perimeter security.
- Concrete Barriers: Best for long-term installations, offering maximum durability and protection.